Locations where copies of the Port Adelaide Anchor Trail guide may be obtained
by Steve Reynolds
Although we haven’t yet been able to hold an official launch for our Port Adelaide Anchor Trail, we have made a good start distributing hard copies of the guide itself.
Our Port Adelaide Anchor Trail was made possible by a grant from the Port Adelaide Enfield Council.
Below is a list of locations where copies of the anchor trail guide may be obtained: –
- Austbuilt Museum, Fletcher Rd, Peterhead
- Quin Marine St Vincent St, Port Adelaide
- Charles Sturt Council, Woodville Rd, Woodville
- Port Adelaide Enfield Council, St Vincent St, Port Adelaide
- Birkenhead Tavern, Birkenhead
- Flinders Ports, St Vincent St, Port Adelaide
- North Haven Marine, North Haven
- Largs Bay jetty kiosk, Esplanade, Largs Bay
- Semaphore jetty kiosk, Esplanade, Semaphore
- Largs Bay RSL, Carnarvon Tce, Largs Bay
- City of Adelaide clipper ship, Dock 2, Port Adelaide
- Anchor’s Edge café, North Parade, Port Adelaide
- One & All sail training ship office
- Cruising Yacht Club of SA
- Royal South Australian Yacht Squadron
- Adelaide Scuba, Patawalonga Frontage, Glenelg North
We hope to be able to double the number of locations where the guide can be obtained in the near future. Updates will be issued whenever appropriate.